Transfer instructions are as follows...
You will need the username and password to administer your domain OR help from your current registrar to perform some of these admin functions.
Some of the sticking points you should investigate before initiating a transfer are:
- Domain name is expired
- The time with your current registrar is less than 60 days
- Your domain status is "locked".
- Your whois E mail information is incorrect or private. You must have a valid email listed as the Admin Contact Email. This MUST be corrected before transferring.
The procedure will go something like this:
- Unlock the domain to be transferred
- Create an Authorization code
- Contact Beanbox Company to initiate the transfer
Your domain transfer includes a one year renewal (from the date of your domain expiration, not the date of the transfer)
Transferring your domain is not absolutely necessary - you can redirect the nameservers with your current registrar as an alternative.